We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. Types of personal information we may collect include your geographic location, names, gender, date of birth, physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, photographs, geographic and other metadata from your photographs, credit card account details, information about the individuals and groups you are connected to and the frequency with which you communicate with them, event dates and related information, your interests, hobbies and demographic information.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
• when you access and use our website;
• during conversations with our team members;
• when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
• when you communicate with us directly (via email, telephone, online, social media, direct mail or any other means);
• when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events; or
• if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
• retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and
• if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
• to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
• to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
• to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
• to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
• provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfillment managers;
• carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the Green Goodness Co provide products and services to you;
• to consider and respond to complaints made by you;
to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
• if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Green Goodness Co.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Green Goodness Co ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
• restricting access to personal information to authorised staff only;
• maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
• we do not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.
Green Goodness Co uses 256-bitbit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 256-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any Purpose to any of the following:
• our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you’
• our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required;
• suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
• if you are a candidate for an employment position involving a third party with whom we have an agreement, to that third party to assess your application;
• if required by law, to any person authorised by such law. This may include the police service, ambulance service, or government departments or regulators within Australia in connection with law enforcement activities; and
If you do not agree with any modifications, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of this website and any services provided by us.
Our services are not directed towards children under the age of 14 years of age. We recommend that minors who are between the ages of 14 years of age below 18 years of age seek the permission of their parent or legal guardian before providing any personal information to us or anyone else through the use of our website.
If you would like to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your personal information by us, you may contact us via email at [email protected]. We will respond to complaints within a reasonable period of time (usually less than 30 days).
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your complaint or we have not replied to you within a reasonable period of time, then you are entitled to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner can be contacted by visiting www.oaic.gov.au, calling 1300 363 992 or by emailing [email protected].
CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We ask that if there are any errors in your personal Information that you keep us up to date with changes to personal information. To request access to or correction of personal information we may hold about you, please contact us via email at [email protected].